Thursday, July 5, 2012

Welcome, friends!


Hi and welcome to my new blog, where I plan to share the comings and goings of my life.  Chances are, since you're reading this, you probably know a little bit about me, but the short story is:  I'm a newlywed living in DC after growing up in the Midwest.  I love black beans, wine, quotes on magnets, and anything green, just to name a few.  If you want to know more, you can read my "About the Jess" page.


My husband and me.  

Our wedding photos are the only nice photos of us we have, so you can probably expect to see them a lot around here.  You've been warned.

I can't promise that all my posts will be riveting, since my life in general is rarely so, but I can promise that they will be full of tv references and bad puns.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

data:newerPageTitle