Friday, October 5, 2012

I'm Shipping Out to Boston

Yes, we are leaving for another much shorter, yet very much anticipated trip to Boston (in case the title didn't give it away).  We actually had this trip planned and booked before our Greece trip, but I didn't realize how soon after getting back we would be off again.  Not that I'm complaining, I love traveling, especially when it is to visit awesome people.

Awesome person we're visiting (1 of 2) on the left/ Awesome person I married on the right

Brian's brother has lived in Boston for about 3 years, and we have wanted to visit him for a long time.  Unfortunately overseas deployments (him) and wedding/bar-taking/joblessness (take your pick-us) has prevented us from visiting until now.  

So, sorry for the lack of posts this week, but I promise to be back with stories and pictures of Greece!  It took a lot of time, but I managed to get all of my pictures edited and ready for the internets.

Happy Weekend!  Anyone else traveling for the holiday* weekend?

*I know some people don't consider Columbus Day a holiday, but our federal government does, so I call it a holiday.

1 comment:

  1. We didn't travel for the holiday - but my fiancee got the day off because he is a government worker and we went four wheeling. :) Score!

    ReplyDelete

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle