Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Favorites

Where did this week go?!  I feel like it's gone by entirely too fast.  Not so fast that there aren't new things I've been loving this week though.

Breaking Dawn, Part 2

Omg, how hilarious is this photo? Intense fake running ftw.

Yes, I love me some Twilight.  My friends and I like to say that the series is awesomely bad, and this movie was no different.  Yes, I've already seen the movie.  Like all the other movies in the Twilight Saga (ugh, I hate that term), I saw this one at midnight.  Except, this show started at 10 pm, not midnight.  I still don't understand why, but my old crotchety self loved that I got to get to bed earlier.

Stickers

Via

I was at a craft store this week to pick up supplies for a secret santa ornament exchange and I came across the cutest Christmas stickers.  I just couldn't stop myself from buying them.  So I bought the stickers.  Eight hundred of them.  I don't have the faintest idea how I am going to use all of these stickers, but I can't help myself when I see cute ones (and what stickers aren't cute?!).  My friends and family better like them, because I'm going to plaster them on all of our holiday cards.

Lincoln


I'm not sure whether we will be seeing this sure-to-be-amazing movie in the theater this weekend or not, but I am so excited for it and the media coverage surrounding it's release.  Lincoln is definitely my favorite president, not only because he did amazing things that forever changed our country, but because he is my homeboy.  I'm from central Illinois, the quite literally the land of Lincoln.  Abe spent a great deal of time in central Illinois as a politician and trying cases, so I have grown up admiring our nation's 16th president (I went to law school because of him).  I can't wait to see Daniel Day Lewis portrayal of the final four months of Lincoln's life.

Apparently, I'm really into movies this week.  Anyone else going to the theater this weekend?  What are you seeing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle