Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Longing for Spring

The high in DC today was a balmy 71 degrees.  It felt amaaazing.  It felt like spring.  And I love spring.  Spring is my favorite season.  Everything is in bloom, new, and, most importantly, green.  I know that this weather isn't going to last and a few days we'll be back to subfreezing temperatures, so I'm prolonging the feeling for just a bit longer with some springy, stripey inspiration.


How perfect is this?  The stripes, the bracket shaped flap, the green--it's wonderful.  It would be perfect, except for the $125 price tag.


Are these work pants you lounge around in your progressive professional office?  Lux pajama pants you only wear while sporting your four inch heels?  Who knows, but if you have $225 you should order them and tell me.


How adorable is this skirt?  I would wear it all the time, if only it weren't sold out.


Fact:  I have been in love with this bag for a long time.  It's advertised as a diaper bag, but I could and would totally use it for all sorts of things! 

What makes you think of spring? 

2 comments:

  1. That wallet is adorable! We've only had about two weeks' worth of actual winter weather here so far, but I'm already ready for everything to be green again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove the skirt!!! I can't wait til spring!

    ReplyDelete

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle