Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Charlie: Seventeen Weeks

After being gone for another awesome weekend visiting family and friends in Illinois, I was so excited to get back to my Charlie boy and see how different he looks. It seems that he looks less like a puppy and more like a mini-dog.

Likes: his mini Kong toy, eating all his food, looking out the storm door (especially on Halloween)

Grass is tasty!

Dislikes: the time change! it means we don't get home until after dark now which greatly limits outdoor time


New this week: working on the 'drop it' command (which I'm pretty sure he understands, but chooses to ignore)


Looking forward to: the weekend (aren't we all?!)

My boys :)

Aaaand, this is how I wake up every morning:




Love from Charlie and happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle