Friday, November 22, 2013

Bring on Winter

Normally, I hate when it gets cold enough to have to bust out my winter coat. It feels as though doing so is admitting defeat to winter and it's short, bleary days.

This winter (um...fall? technically.) has been different though. I could not wait to embrace the cold weather. All because of my new winter coat!

Via - obviously not me
 
The coat is actually a brighter, more Kelly green in real life. I bought it at the end of the season last year for a steal, so I didn't really get to wear it until now. It brightens my day and makes the upcoming winter a little more enjoyable. The only thing that could make it even better would be new boots.
 
Do you embrace the winter season or try to ignore it for as long as possible?
 

2 comments:

  1. I keep thinking winter sounds so nice, but today it is cold and the wind kept whipping me in the face while I was trying to put gas in my truck, and all I could think was "man I hate winter, when's it gonna get hot again?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP IT I AM DYING OF JEALOUSY OVER YOUR GREEN COAT

    ReplyDelete

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle