Monday, December 16, 2013

Charlie: 20 & 21 weeks

Just as I've been a bit absent from blogging, I've also been a little lax on my Charlie pictures. It didn't help that I sold my slr so I could finally upgrade to a new one and was without a "real" camera for a while. Most of these are from my cell phone, so I apologize for the quality.

 
In dog jail at Thanksgiving

Likes: long holiday weekends, houseguests that play and take him outside often, playing with the Christmas tree!


Dislikes: getting his nails clipped. He never really like having them cut, but it's like we are torturing him whenever we try to clip them now.


New this week(s): losing puppy teeth! He lost his first on Thanksgiving and has been steadily losing them since.
 
  sleepy puppy

Looking forward to: more naps ;)

Happy Tuesday from Charlie!
 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, he's looking less like a puppy and more like a real dog! I can't believe how big he's gotten!

    ReplyDelete

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle