Friday, February 15, 2013

A Favorite for Friday

I wasn't going to do a post on my favorites this week because we've been really busy with a wonderful guest visiting and the 'holiday' yesterday, but then I saw something that made me change my mind.  And, I simply cannot wait a whole week to include this in a blog post. 

What's so amazing it can't wait?  The Disney Prince Hotness Ranking.


This list ranks the top ten Disney 'princes'.  The fatal flaw for this list is, of course, that not all of these guys are actually princes.  I'll let this oversight slide for the sake of the importance of this list.

I feel as though I have been compiling this list subconsciously my entire life as I watch Disney movies, so seeing someone's careful opinions on the subject was entertaining.  While the author made some well reasoned points regarding hotness, I have some opinions of my own on the subject.

For the record, Prince Eric gets my vote as the hottest Disney prince.  He's got perfect hair, he celebrates his birthdays on a boat, he has statues of himself at said birthday boat celebrations, and his dog, Max, is the most adorable sidekick ever.  My vote may also have something to do with the fact that The Little Mermaid was the first Disney movie I actually remember from my childhood.


Now I want to know your thoughts on the subject, who do you think is the hottest Disney prince and why? 

4 comments:

  1. As I was scrolling through the list I was like "Please let Aladdin be on here, please let Aladdin be on here!" He was my favorite! :) Even though he was poor, he was feisty and up for an adventure. Life with him would never be boring. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prince Eric FTW! When I was a kid, I loved Prince Eric, and I was going to marry him. That worked out kinda well, an E with a royal last name. Couldn't have predicted my future better. ;) And HM to Flynn Rider, because Tangled was an amazing film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Prince Eric. However, I think after Enchanted, Prince Edward (played by James Marsden, who I've referred to as my husband for years) will always top my list. If we're going animated only, though, Eric takes every cake ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I love this! I like Eric, but Aladdin will always be my fave. I agree with Allie, he's feisty and he'd be fun to be around. Plus I freaking LOVE Abu. Also, Beauty & the Beast has always been one of my faves (I'd say those 3 are my fave Disney movies, with Cinderella being 4th), and I'm really glad to hear I'm not the only one who strangely preferred the Beast to the actual Prince Adam...

    ReplyDelete

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle