Thursday, February 28, 2013

Friday Favorites

Is it just me, or do five day work weeks seem incredibly long when they follow a short work week?  Well, that's how this week has felt for me.  It felt like this week was never going to end, so I am so happy that Friday (and the weekend) is finally here!

Pitch Perfect


I know I'm a few months late on this, but I just saw this movie and cannot get over how hilarious it is.  I knew it was something I would love, since it has plenty of fun a cappella numbers performed by a great cast, including Rebel Wilson and Anna Kendrick. Brian was really dreading watching it, but even he admitted that it was very funny.

Relationship Advice


Now that I take public transportation to work everyday, my faith in humanity has been on a steady decline. I see ignorance, arrogance, and general apathy toward others on a regular basis. I do my best to maintain a positive outlook and demeanor, but this list was a good reminder for me this week, both in how I treat those in my personal life and those I encounter in public.

Bee Socks


I know I include bee products often, but I had to share these as well.  If there's one thing people notice about me on a regular basis, it is my socks.  I have a large collection of fun socks for pretty much every occasion, so it's only natural that I need to have these in my collection.  Unfortunately, the Gap store we went to on our epic shopping excursion a couple of weeks ago did not have these socks and I can't justify shipping on $8 socks (also, they're $8 for one pair of socks.  I like them, but $8?! Let's get real Gap, they're just socks).

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle