Monday, April 1, 2013

Two Truths, One April Fools'

I'm not a huge April Fools' participant, although I've already fallen for a couple posted on social media this morning.  I'm not creative (or mean, depending on your views) enough to develop my own rouse for the 'holiday', but I still thought I could have a little harmless fun of my own.

So, two of the following are true and one is not.  Can you guess which one is my lie?

1.  I had a pet chicken growing up.


2.  I can recite all the words to Disney's The Little Mermaid.


3.  I've been hired and fired for a job on the same day.


I'll be back tomorrow to share my answers and explanations.  Happy April Fools Day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to guess #3 is the lie. You probably do know all the words to the Little Mermaid. :)

    ReplyDelete

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle