Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Favorites

It feels like it has been awhile since I've written one of these posts, although I'm sure it hasn't really been that long.  Anyway, here goes!

Mumford & Sons new video


If you haven't seen this video yet, you probably should.  In case you haven't seen it, I won't ruin the surprise, but know that it will have you laughing and wanting to watch it again and again.

Goldfish Graham S'mores


I'm sure admitting this makes me sound like a five year old, but I LOVE these Goldfish Graham snacks.  I had a coupon, so I decided to try them out and I'm so glad I did.  They have two cracker flavors, graham and chocolate, and those hard marshmallow pieces a la Lucky Charms.  I figured they were terrible health wise, but was surprised they weren't nearly as bad as I expected (as long as you don't eat the whole bag in one day...not that I would do that...).

Alex and Ani Bangle


My Mother in Law ordered a couple of these bracelets for our niece as graduation gifts and ended up receiving this one as a mistake.  Instead of sending it back, she kept it and gave it to me knowing how much I love my Cubbies and Wrigley Field.  It's quickly becoming one of my favorite things as it reminds me of my Midwestern roots.

What are you loving this week?  Happy weekend all!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that Mumford & Sons video earlier this week and LOVE! I hadn't been listening to them that much lately, but because of this video (and the times I've watched it over and over and over), I've had Babel playing on repeat this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle