Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pre-weekend Update

I'm excited to share...

...we're having a baby!

As if buying a house and bringing home a puppy in a matter of months isn't crazy enough, we decided to ad a baby into the mix. That's just how we roll (do people still say that? Am I already embarrassing my kid by using outdated catchphrases? May as well get used to it).

I plan to share more about my pregnancy since all things baby are currently taking over my life (not to mention my body), but  hopefully I won't let it take over this blog too!

Happy weekend!


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't wait to see baby related posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats mama! Charlie is going to make such a good "big brother"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEKKKKK! Congratulations!!! This is so exciting!

    I need to monogram something immediately. *running in circles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! So happy for you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Jess, YAAAAAAAY! I am so excited for you both! Congratulations times a million! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Somehow I missed this announcement until today. Happy for you :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle