Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Favorites

Welcome to another Friday!  It's hot, hot, hot around here now that summer is in full swing, so I'm cooling down today with a few of my favorite things.

Wiener Dog Plates


It has been decades since I've eaten a hot dog, but these cute little plates almost make me want to load a plate with one.  Almost.   I mean, there's a dog in a hat and sipping a cocktail, what else do you need?

Bee Push Pins


It should be no surprise by now that I love things with bees on them, and these little push pins are no exception.  I imagine them holding up important things and to do lists on the cork board in my office...I just need to work on getting a cork board.  ...And office.

Magnum Gold?!


The Magnum ice cream products are delicious and addicting.  I refuse to buy them unless they are a really good deal because they are somewhat expensive and not exactly healthy.  I had a coupon for the Gold bars though, so I thought I'd give them a try and holy happiness I am so glad I did.  They are a mix of wonderful, rich flavors (salted caramel swirl, anyone?!).  My only complaint is that they come three to a box, so Brian and I will be fighting over the last one (unless I eat it before he gets home tonight ;) ).

What are you loving this week?  Happy Friday and ice cream for all!

1 comment:

  1. I may have to try the magnum bars if I ever see them at the grocery store! Of course, I usually try to stay away, because tubs of ice cream have a sneaky way of leaping into my cart when I'm not paying attention.

    ReplyDelete

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle