Sunday, October 20, 2013

Charlie: Fifteen Weeks

I was out of town this past weekend, so I didn't get nearly as many Charlie pictures as I normally do.  Actually, these are all photos Brian took on his phone and I didn't have time to edit them, so they're not the best pictures, but they kept me happy while I was away from my boys this weekend!
 

 
His likes: His new favorite hiking trail with water, trees to jump over, and lots of other dogs and people to interact with, chasing and eating bugs in the house (anything to get rid of them, right?)
 
 
His dislikes:  when I'm away on long weekends (not by the looks of these pictures though)
 
Contemplating life

Learned this week: how to jump over fallen trees, how to use his new room downstairs, how not to step on his poop (at least I hope he's mastered this, we're four days strong now)

Lazy boys

Looking forward to: having both of us home for a while

Happy (sleepy) Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, looks like the boys had a good weekend! Mine celebrated by eating pizza four times, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is seriously the cutest, and all these pictures just make me want to snuggle him so hard.

    ReplyDelete

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle