Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Charlie's First Costume

Halloween is literally right around the corner and we have neglected to pick out a costume for little Charlie. Clearly, this needs to be remedied, but I can't seem to narrow down the choices because they are all too cute!


This little skunk costume is hilarious, adorable, and very fitting as our law school softball team was called The Skunks.


I'm a little worried about how Charlie might react to having clothes on, so this harness costume might be a better choice. Plus, it just cracks me up.


How could I not include the bee costume?! Simply adorable.


Since Brian wouldn't let me name him Waldo, I think this is the perfect compromise for Charlie's costume.  Plus, those little glasses are the cutest thing ever and I could re-purpose them into a Harry Potter costume in future years.


Yes. Just yes. Bust out the ecto cooler and let's party.


Since I am worried about how Charlie may handle wearing clothes, I think this fun triceratops hat would be perfect. I don't think his face would look as cute in it though since he has a long, narrow muzzle.


This was basically Brian's costume for Halloween our first year of law school (I have pictures to prove it) and it was awesome. It seems fitting to dress Charlie up the same way.

Which is your favorite? Do you dress up your pets for Halloween or other holidays?

3 comments:

  1. DRESS HIM UP AS A RHINOCEROUS, OMG THAT WOULD BE THE FUNNIEST THING EVER. (But all of them are cute!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, triceratops, not rhinocerous. I got a little excited.

      Delete
  2. These are all fantastic! I'm partial to the skunk or the headless horseman harness idea! I'm sad my hubby hates dogs wearing clothes, so I don't think I'll dress up our little one this year. But since it's getting colder I'm putting my foot down about getting a coat/sweatshirt for her! :)

    ReplyDelete

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle